Texas Flag, High Quality Appliqued Star, Various Sizes
- PREMIUM QUALITY - 100% heavyweight 200-denier nylon is used to ensure your flag lives as long as possible
- EXPERT CRAFTSMANSHIP - Made in the USA with the highest quality material yielding the most vibrant of colors
- EXTREMELY DURABLE – The fly end is quadruple lock-stitched which prevents premature material breakdown and fraying
- WEATHER RESISTANT – Treated to resist UV rays and chemical deterioration
What Sets This Texas State Flag Apart From The Rest?
Proudly Made in the USA of Heavy Duty 200 Denier Oxford Nylon. Tough, Durable and Long Lasting Material.
Withstands Intense Weather and High Winds.
The Blue, White and Red Stripes Are Sewn with Two Rows of Lock Stitching.
The applique yields a sturdy vivid white star.
Quadruple Stitched Fly End Increases Flag Life/Reduces Early Fraying or Tearing.
Durably Constructed Flag Header with Two High-Quality Brass Grommets Compatible with house-mounted or in-ground flag poles (additional hardware may be required.)
Vibrant Colors and Expert Craftsmanship.
- For Commercial or Home Use.
We have made every effort to make the colors on screen as close as possible to the colors of the products you purchase. However, we cannot guarantee an exact match in colors, and the images and information on this website should not be relied on as such. The representation of colors are limited by technology and may vary due to screen and printer settings.